Walls museum

Via Cesare Battisti - Borgo Val di Taro - PR - 43043

the museum is open during temporary exhbitions, for further information please call the telephione number +39 052596796.


free entrance


the museum not includes a collection, it hosts temporary exhibitions as well as conferences and meetings.

The building is known to be, since the first years of the 18th century, as property of Marchesi Manara, then of the Pio Istituto with the same name. From 1893 the whole palace had been housing a kindergarten, run by Vincentian nuns. The architecture reflects the ancient part of the back of the medieval castle, that had been in Borgotaro until the beginning of the 20th century.

The restoration works ended in 1994, and from that moment on the Museum houses a cultural centre for exhibitions and a promotion centre for the municipality.

Last update: